Thursday, April 9, 2009

What's New?

It has been so long since I last wrote I should have lots to write about.

My arm is still bruised but I won't post any pictures of it. (I caught some flack over the last ones)The Dr said it might take 6 months or more for it to be completly gone.
I have a web site that you should check out. If you do, you might find some $$$$ that belongs to you or someone you love. A couple of months ago I had some time and went to this site and started typing in names. Imagine my surprise when I found that my Dad has unclaimed property that is being held by the State of California. Try it for yourself just go to www.ca.gov, find the link for unclaimed property , then on the right hand side click on the link to the unclaimed property search page. It doesn't take long and you might just find money like I did. Did I mention that my Dad has been gone 40 years and we had no idea that there was anything else out there. My Brother and Sister were as shocked as I was.
I will try to be better about posting in the future, so check back from time to time and see what's going on at Grandma Mary's Place.

No comments: